CNA Salary in Hawaii
If you’re a certified nursing assistant (CNA), then you know that the job can be stressful and challenging. But it also has its perks. For one thing, CNAs are a valuable part of the healthcare system. They often play an important role in keeping patients healthy, and they’re one of the best ways to get into the medical field without going through school.
The average salary for a CNA in Hawaii is around $41,000 per year, but there are some factors that can affect your salary—including where you work and what kind of experience you have. Here’s everything you need to know about how much CNAs make in Hawaii:
How much do CNAs make in Hawaii?
On average, certified nursing assistants make about $41,000 per year in Hawaii. This is slightly above the national average of around $39,000 per year. But there are many factors that affect how much money CNAs make each year:
Where they work: The type of facility where you work will impact how much money you earn as a CNA. For example, facilities that provide long-term care for seniors typically pay higher salaries than other types of facilities (and sometimes even offer benefits). They also tend to offer
Cna Salary In Hawaii
Nurse’s Aide salary in Hawaii
Average base salary
Data source tooltip for average base salary.
$18.61Per hourPer dayPer weekPer monthPer year
below national average
The average salary for a nurse’s aide is $18.61 per hour in Hawaii and $4,500 overtime per year.76 salaries reported, updated at July 28, 2022.
Is this useful?Maybe
Top companies for Nurse’s Aides in Hawaii
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital4.22311 reviews8 salaries reported$43.40per hour
- ShiftMed4.089 reviews4949 salaries reported$32.72per hour
- Maxim Healthcare Group3.55807 reviews5 salaries reported$27.09per hourMedilodge2.81070 reviews54 salaries reported$22.21per hour
- Good Samaritan Society3.41397 reviews7 salaries reported$20.92per hour
- Show more companies
Is this useful?Maybe
Highest paying cities for Nurse’s Aides in Hawaii
- Kīhei, HI$22.98 per hour5 salaries reported
- Makawao, HI$20.86 per hour5 salaries reported
- Pāhala, HI$20.71 per hour5 salaries reported
- Kaimuki, HI$20.57 per hour7 salaries reported
- Hilo, HI$20.37 per hour29 salaries reported
- Honokaa, HI$20.37 per hour6 salaries reported