Student and Campus Life Contribution fee
Before registering at the University of Burgundy, you must pay the Student and Campus Life contribution fee (Contribution à la vie étudiante et de campus – CVEC).
- Approximately cost: 92 euros.
- The payment will be possible in August/September 2022 and all details about the payment process will be available here in July 2022.
- You will be able to choose your payment option: either online via card payment, OR in cash at a French post office.
- Students receiving French government grant are exempted of this payment.
- Good to know: someone else can pay this fee in your name.
Do not forget to give your proof of payment of the Student and Campus Life Contribution fee to the International Office when you enrol.
University of Burgundy enrolment fee
The enrolment fees for 2022/2023 academic year will be published here in June 2022.
For information only, here are the registration fees for 2021/2022 academic year:
- basic national fees for Bachelor level: 170 euros;
- basic national fees for Master level : 243 euros;
- basic national fees for engineer’s diploma : 601 euros;
- basic national fees for students with a scholarship from the French government: 0 euros;
- specific fees for certain English-taught programmes (added to basic national fees):
Good to know: for the 2022/2023 academic year, the University of Burgundy will not charge separate fees for students coming from countries outside of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or Switzerland.