Aesthetic treatment courses is a special kind of beauty training in London – this facility can also be found on other locations around the globe. This clinic has an amazing team of people who are passionate about beauty and devoted to helping you look your best. There is a lot of thematic stuff, which will help you give an advice to the people you like.
If you are seeking to learn about msc in facial aesthetics and cosmetology in usa for the first time, the subject might seem overpowering for those who have not researched the subject before, but you are likely to be fascinated by the information you come across.
Read more about aesthetic medicine courses, Botox Certification Course, aesthetic courses for beginners, aesthetic course for non medics, free online aesthetic courses with certificates and aesthetics course uk, . You can also find articles related to aesthetics training near me on collegelearners.,
Botox Certification Course
#1 Online Botox & Fillers Certification of Completion Course
The CE Approved Facial Aesthetics Master Program by Dr. Sam Assassa, President of The American Association of Aesthetics Medicine and Surgery, is a nationally accredited comprehensive series of online training programs designed to provide participants with a robust foundation for understanding facial aesthetics. Dr. Assassa provides over 20 years of aesthetic medicine and surgery expertise and extensive knowledge with over 15-hours of training video content to cover essential facial aesthetics topics. Get unlimited access today!
Self-Paced 100% Online Fillers & Botox Certification of Completion Course
Where Is This Course Held?
Instant online access from anywhere in the world on your smart phone, tablet and computer
This activity is designed to meet the needs of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners and dentists.
Upon completion of the educational activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the face, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves so they can be avoided during treatment.
- Recognize the important structures of the face with regards to botulinum toxin and its appropriate use.
- Identify key facial muscles and formulate a treatment plan to inject botulinum toxin based on the units of botulinum toxin to use in mixing and administration.
- Inject botulinum toxin safely and reduce the risk of complications.
- Recognize the important structures of the face with regards to dermal fillers and their appropriate uses.
- Identify key facial muscles and fat layers to build a treatment plan based on how much filler substance to use per area.
- Apply different filler injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
When Is This Course?
This program is immediately available upon registration and can be accessed at anytime. Program is approved for CE from March 1, 2018 through December 31, 2021.
Sam Assassa, M.D.
The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery
Nothing to disclosePLANNER DISCLOSURES
Dorothy Caputo, MA, BSN, RN – CE Director of Accreditations
Nothing to disclose
Bernadette Marie Makar, MSN, NP-C, APRN-C- BC- Nurse Planner
Nothing to disclose
The AAAMS Staff and Planners
Nothing to disclose
AKH Planners and Reviewers
Nothing to disclose
CE Approved Facial Aesthetics Master Program online includes:
Introduction to Aesthetics 101
Introduction to Aesthetics 101 online program starts with a brief introduction describing how the art of facial aesthetics directly ties into the field of facial aesthetics. This program introduces members to the concept of facial BeautiΦication, with an emphasis on the Greek symbol Φ, which represents Phi, described in this program as the Golden Ratio of Beauty. This program also introduces members to the ideal facial dimensions and how they relate to the overall appearance of the face. In addition, this program provides an in-depth look at the facial anatomy described as Facenatomy. Lastly, members will understand the aging process and how to apply the 4R’s of Aesthetics to restore beauty and youth in the face. Dr. Sam Assassa provides his knowledge and professional expertise with over 2-hours of lecture and training video content.
Introduction to Aesthetics 101 Online Program includes the following sections:
- Introduction to Aesthetics
- Facial BeautiΦication
- Ideal Facial Dimensions
- The Aging Process
- The 4R’s of Aesthetics
CANADIAN COLLEGE OF AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY
The Canadian College of Aesthetic Dermatology and BC Academy of Medical Aesthetics & Skin Care Institution are based in Metropolitan Vancouver; British Columbia Canada. Vancouver is a centre for world-class research, outstanding learning and student experience. The centre is recognized as one of the best leaders in Aesthetic Medicine and skin Anti-aging Science. Our locations in North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, and New Westminster offer convinient access to high quality learning environments.
MSc Program in Aesthetic Dermatology
- Our Clinical Applied MSc and PhD in Experimental Aesthetic Medicine is specifically designed for qualified practitioners who wish to develop their knowledge and practice in the field of cosmetic medicine.
- Alternatively, you may choose to develop your knowledge and be an educator in the field by taking our Online / Distance Learning format training in Aesthetic Dermatology Science program.
- Our programs are offered to the qualified candidates by the Canadian College of Aesthetic Dermatology in collaboration with the British Columbia Academy of Medical Aesthetics and Skin Care institution.
- Based on the format that you choose to study with us, our clinical and educational MSc and PhD programs are intensive self-paced aesthetic medicine postgraduate entities encompassing the science of skin aging and aesthetics medicine, the application of equipment, evidence-based practice, techniques and the clinical assessment and management of patients presenting with aesthetic problems.
Eligibility and Prerequisites
- At least a B.Sc. Degree in Nursing, Biological / Medical Sciences, or Medical Doctor qualification is required for admission into the M.Sc. Degree of Aesthetic Dermatology.
- Currently, this program is offered to permanent residence of Canada.
- Canadian College of Aesthetic Dermatology and BC Academy of Medical Aesthetics are based in Metropolitan Vancouver; British Columbia Canada. Vancouver is a centre for world-class research, outstanding learning and student experience. The centre is recognized as one of the best leaders in Aesthetic Medicine and skin Anti-aging Science. The programme is run in collaboration with several clinics in different Canadian Provinces.
- Each student will be provided with one-to-one tutor support throughout the programme with online and small group sessions and bedside training with volunteer models during the practical sessions where applicable.
- The programme has been recognized as a gold standard for education in aesthetic practice by the Canadian Association of Medical Spas and Aesthetic Surgeons. It aligns directly with the outcomes of the Health Canada regulations on cosmetic practice and General Medical Council guidance in this area.
Teaching and Learning
- The programme structure has been designed using established educational theory and practices to enhance student experience and learning.
- The Canadian College of Aesthetic Dermatology learning environment guides participants through module content, assessment submission and programme information.
- Modules utilize blended teaching methods aligned with learning outcomes and assessment. The course contains e-learning casework, small group work, interactive forums, multiple quizzes, and practical sessions with volunteer models.
Course Work and Tuition Fees
- You will be required to pass group and written assignments for each module. Those with a highly practical element will also include assessments of procedural skills. The element of the courses will be assessed through a written dissertation (15,000 words).
- Fees for completing the programs:
- MSc.in Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology ($ 18,500 payable in 10 installments)
- MSc. in Aesthetic Dermatology Science ($500.00 / Semester, total of 6 semesters)
Course unit Details
- Our MSc in Clinical Aesthetic Dermatology consists of 8 modules based / semesters. Each module / semester can take up to 3 months to complete. The first four modules, when complete would offer and focus on the theory and clinical aspects of the field. Module five will provides a 4-week hands-on training and work experience. Foreign candidates are responsible for arranging their own entry Visa to Canada. Alternatively, candidates can attend 160 hours hands-on clinic time at their local clinic of choice and provide us with proof. Module six offers students the opportunity to undertake an individual piece of research and write their thesis.
- Entry into the PhD level requires completion of MSc. program.
Program Goals and Objectives
On completion of the programme, you will be able to demonstrate a number of competencies and have enhanced knowledge and skills including:
- Application of skin anatomy and science in relation to aesthetics and aging
- Ability to assess patients’ requirements and suitability for aesthetic intervention
- Application of consent and ethical practice in aesthetic medicine
- Explain Clinical Malpractice and Legislation of manufacturing of drugs and devices in the aesthetic field of practice
- Procedural skills in minimally invasive aesthetic procedures including rejuvenation techniques, dermal fillers, Botulinum toxin injections, PRP, Micro-sclerotherapy, Lipodissolve Mesotherapy, Microneedeling and Cosmetic IPL and laser practice, and Aesthetic Skin and Dermatologic Disorders
- Assessment and treatment of complications of these procedures
- Develop an evidence based approach to aesthetic medicine and practice
- Critically appraise and conduct high quality research in aesthetic and aging medicine
- The contact days will be held in new purpose built educational facilities at Port Coquitlam, Burnaby or Chilliwack British Columbia Canada offices. Facilities here include: clinical skills laboratories, and seminar rooms with teleconferencing, and networking facilities.
- Program Directors and Coordinators / Faculty Members
- 1- Professor Dariush Honardoust, PhD., DCSc., MSc., BSc.
- 2- Dr. Ali Kalifa, MPhil., MSc., MD., MRCS
- 3- Dr. Luwyna Li, M.B., B.S., Australia
- 4- Sarah Katami, MD, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Cabada
- 5- Dr. Omid Rahmani, MD, Plastic Surgeon in Tehran, IRAN
- 6- Dr. William Russel, PhD.
Assessment will be modular and based on a combination of formative assessment by multiple choice exams and assumptive assessment by written assignments at the end of each module.
Step 2: Distant and online learning. Duration 3 months
1- AESTHETIC DERMATOLOGY
1- Human Skin Anatomy and Physiology
2- Most Common Skin Disorders
3- Collagen and Connective Tissue
4- Diet and Healthy Skin
Step 3: Distant and online learning. Duration 3 months
2- FAT BODY CONTOURING
1- Lipo Dissolve Mesotherapy
2- Cryolipolysis / Fat-freeze
3- Ultrasonic / RF Cavitation
4- Body Lipo-Laser
Step 4: Distant and online learning. Duration 3 months.
3- AESTHETIC INJECTABLES
1- Botulinum Toxin (BOTOX) Administration
2- Soft tissue Dermal Fillers
3- Sclerotherapy Vein Removal
4- Dermal / Facial Thread Bio-Lift
Note: Passing this level will not make foreign candidates eligible to perform aforementioned procedures in Canada. Registration with Canadian College of Physicians & Surgeons is required.
Step 5: Distant and online learning. Duration 3 months
4- PLASMA / BLOOD / GF DERMAL-REJUVENATION
1- Platelet-rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)
2- Hair Restoration by PRP
3- Dermal Microneedling
4- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Mesotherapy
Step 6: Distant and online learning. Duration 3 months
5- LASER, MECHANICAL AND CHEMICAL DERMAL CARE
1- Laser Technology in Aesthetic Medicine
2- Radio Frequency, Ultrasonic and Skin
3- High Frequency Ultherapy (HIFU)
4 – Microdermabrasion and Chemical Peels
6- HANDS ON AND PRACTICUM
1- Length: 160 Hours (1-2 months)
Step 7: Choose a Thesis topic and write 15,000 words.
7- WRITE YOUR THESIS
1- Communicate with a Faculty member
2- Choose a topic
3- Write your Thesis with our guidance
4- Submit your Thesis for graduation