As the popularity of healthy skincare products grows, more individuals are looking to refine their beauty routines and boost their self-confidence. With its diverse history, Turkey is a natural destination for interesting and enriching courses – especially those relating to cosmetic enhancement. Available to both men and women, there is a high demand for cosmetic courses in Turkey, with over 633 courses on offer since 2004.
If you are seeking to learn about environmental engineering delaware for the first time, the subject might seem overpowering for those who have not researched the subject before, but you are likely to be fascinated by the information you come across.
Read more about Postgraduate medical courses in turkey , Free online aesthetic courses with certificates, Aesthetic courses for doctors, Aesthetic courses in canada, Cosmetic injector course, Aesthetic medicine courses , Plastic surgery training in turkey. You can also find articles related to Short dental courses in turkey on infolearners.
Everything You Need to Know About Aesthetic Courses in Turkey
If you’re looking for the best aesthetic courses in Turkey, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve done the research, so all you have to do is prepare yourself for some of the most rewarding training available today.
Our mission is simple: to provide you with all the information you need to help you choose the right course, so that you can start a new career in aesthetics or advance your current one.
What Are Aesthetic Courses in Turkey?
Aesthetic courses are perfect for those who want to learn how to take care of their clients’ bodies and skin. If you’re interested in learning more about this kind of training, read on for more details.
Why Take Aesthetic Courses In Turkey?
Turkey has a rich history of providing world-class education for anyone who wants it, so why not take advantage of their expertise? The best aesthetic courses in Turkey are taught by experts who are passionate about what they do and will help you learn everything there is to know about aesthetics.
What Do Aesthetic Courses Teach?
Aesthetics can be a challenging field, but with proper training from one of these courses, it doesn’t have to be difficult!
Aesthetic Courses In Turkey
Dr. Naci Çelik is a plastic surgeon from Istanbul, Turkey who is working privately in his own centre. He has performed more than 5000 operations since 2003 in the field of aesthetic surgery. He is especially famous in High-def lipoplasty, primary and secondary rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.
Ege University Faculty of Medicine Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Department (1995-2002)
Post-Specialist Education (Fellowship)
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital Microsurgery Fellowship, Taipei, Taiwan (2000-2002)
Prof. Dr. Erol` honor beside the ONEP Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellow` (2002), Istanbul, Turkey.
Diploma Program in Aesthetic Medicine
Step 1 and 2
(Istanbul – Turkey Centre)
Part 1: Online and Virtual sections
There are 8 courses which are delivered in this section. As soon as you register for the package and pay the deposit, you will get access to the materials.
Note: Your access to the online materials will remain until 6 months after the completion of Step 1 (if you have only registered for Step 1 and 2) or 3 months after the completion of Step 3 exams (if you have registered for all 3 steps)
- Basic Injectables: Basic Botox and Fillers (Online Materials)
- Advanced Injectables: Advanced Botox and Fillers (Online Materials)
- Skin Treatments & Chemical Peel (Online Materials)
- PRP, Mesotherapy & Microneedling Training (Online Materials)
- Sclerotherapy Course (Online Materials)
- Laser Training Certification Program (Online Materials)
- Cosmetic Dermatology (Online Materials)
- Aesthetic Business for Beginners (Online Materials)
In addition you will get access to all ongoing Virtual aesthetic discussion panels.
Part 2: Local In-class Practical Courses
This includes 4 day in-class hands-on courses in the city you live in or in a nearby city in your country. During these 4 day practical courses, the following topics will be reviewed:
- Basic Aesthetic Injectables: Saturday, December 11th, 2021
- Advanced Aesthetic Injectables: Sunday, December 12th, 2021
- PRP, Mesotherapy and Microneedling: Monday, December 13th, 2021
- Laser Treatments: Tuesday, December 14th, 2021
Part 3: Complete online MCQ comprehensive exam
The questions in this exam include all the materials which are taught in online and also during in-class programs plus some questions from the CBAM virtual aesthetic discussion panels
After the successful completion of this exam, the applicants will be eligible to start Step 2 (Advanced Fellowship) in the designated centres.
Advanced Aesthetic Fellowship Program
As soon as you complete the step 1 and perform the Comprehensive MCQ exam, you are qualified to apply for the Advanced Fellowship program in one of the centres in your city or a nearby city in your country. As soon as you arrange with the faculty, you can start your fellowship.
There is 1 activity in this step:
Supervised Advanced Fellowship
Length: 30 hours
December 16th to December 19th, 2021
During this 30 hours of small group fellowship, the practitioners will gain more experience in the field by visiting more number of patients. This 30 hour fellowship program is a necessary step in the process of Board Certification in order to prove the graduates have adequate hands-on experience and skills in aesthetic field.
After completion of this activity, your faculty(ies) will sign your evaluation sheet and submit to the CBAM head office.
At this point, the graduates will receive a certificate as Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (This is an online certificate and students who would like to receive the hard copy of the Diploma certificate will have to pay an extra amount of $90 USD). At this stage, the name of the applicant will not appear on CBAM website, unless completing the Step 3 as well.
Beauty and aesthetics are two important aspects of life. People these days are more concerned about how they look, how they present themselves in public and the overall appearance of their body and face. There are various beauty treatments to help one look beautiful and feel confident. Cosmetic surgery is one such treatment that helps to enhance certain features of the body that one does not like or change the entire appearance if required.
Getting a cosmetic surgery done for any part of your body needs a lot of consideration, research and planning before you decide to go for it. You need to find an experienced, skilled and certified surgeon who has the right experience in doing similar treatments before. A certified surgeon will be able to suggest the best possible treatment option with proper care and precautions.
Turkey is considered as one of the top places to get quality cosmetic surgeries done at affordable costs. There are a number of clinics located here which have world class surgeons with great experience in doing various types cosmetic surgery including aesthetic courses in Turkey. The main reason why people prefer Turkey for cosmetic surgery is because it offers all kinds of aesthetic procedures within budget and also provides high quality services.
free online aesthetic courses with certificates
How Can I Get Botox Training (Botulinum Toxin) and Dermal Fillers Training for Doctors (physicians), Dentists and Nurses?
Advantages of Training
Our aesthetich training will be mainly Hands-On and you will find opportunity to practice on many live model patients.
What Kind Of Certificate I Will Get
How to Attend
- Diploma Copy
- Passport Copy
- 1 Passport Photo
- Flight information
If you made a transfer / Eft, the payment receipt to email@example.com
The accommodation will be in a four star hotel very close to the training center. Single room will cost 50 euro per day. it s including breakfast.
The important information about Training
Training will take 3 days
For beginners, it will be enough to get 3 full-day theoretical and practical Training.
Our trainings take place in Istanbul
Our prices do not include accommodation
Our Expert instructor is Dermatologist Doctor
Training begin at 09:30 and end at 17:00.
Lunch is provided free of charge by Medical Education Turkey.
Tea, Coffee Drinks, Cakes and other treats are provided free of charge by Medical Education Turkey.
What will you Learn in Botox Training Course
What is Botulinum Toxin?
History of Botulinum Toxin, Botulinum Toxin Effect Mechanism
Botulinum Toxin Types, Botoutlinum Toxin in Cosmetic Use, Botulinum Toxin Classic Uses
Before Botulinum Toxin Application, Materials Required for Botulinum Toxin Application
Botulinum Toxin Application Preparation, Botulinum Toxin Application, Botulinum Toxin After Treatment, Botulinum Toxin Storage Conditions, Botulinum Toxin Advanced Usage Areas,
Botulinum Toxin General Side Effects, Botulinum Toxin Filler Combination
Botulinum Toxin Laser Combination, Combined use with surgery, Glabellar, Goose Foot
Forehead Lines, Eyebrow Lift, Lower Eyelid Wrinkles, Rabbit Lines, Gingival Smile, Nose Lift
Perioral Lines, Marionette Lines, Orange Peel Chin View, Platizm Tapes, Horizontal Neck Lines, Mezobotox
Theoretical and complications information by projection,
İnstructor starts demostration and applications hands on live models,
Wrinkles, Horizontal lines in the forehead area,
The lines between the two eyebrows, which led to the appearance of a frowny eyebrow, Raising the sides of both eyebrows, Streaks and wrinkles (crowbar lines) on the sides of both eyes that indicate facial aging,
Correction of the lines on the lower eyelid and the complaint of the short eye,
Horizontal lines near the nose root, Removing the tip of the nose,
The appearance of the upper gingiva when laughing, Vertical lines (cigarette lines) on the upper and lower lips,
Lip up the corners, The horizontal line between the lower lip and the chin,
Removing the look of the gravel stone and making the jaw skin smoother,
The treatment of horizontal horizontal lines and vertical bands, Armpit Sweating, Migren Treatments
What will you Learn in Dermal Filler Training Course
Theoretical and complications information by projection
Causes of Skin Aging
Classification of Glogau
Gold Decagon Matrix “Marquardt’s Face Mask”
Dr. Kendra Schmid’s Measurement Method
Anatomy of Face Aging
Anatomical Changes Caused By Aging
Patient Evaluation in Filling Applications
Classification of Fillers
Advantages of Hyaluronic Acid over Other Fillers
Properties that Affect the Persistence of Hyaluronic Acid
Crosslinking of Hyaluronic Acid
Application Techniques (Nasolabial Region, Marionette Region, Chin Area, Lip, Cheek Area, Nose, Detention Area)
Complications, Lip Augmentation, Wrinkles and folds, Nasolabial folds, Depressed scars postsurgical, traumatic, postacne, chickenpox, and other diseases, dermal atrophy, Nasal depressions.
Face lift, eyebrows lift, Neck Lift
What will you Learn in FACE THREAD LIFTING & ADVANCED FACE THREAD LIFTING Training Course ve What will you Learn in PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA) IN COSMETIC MEDICINE ve What will you Learn in Special Botulinum Toxin A Course for Dentist Doctor
What will you Learn in Face Thread Lifting & Advanced Face Thread Lifting
Facial Anatomy and Aging Process
- Skin Anatomy
- Arteries & Nerves
- Facial Fat Pads
- Retaining Ligaments and Compartments
- Skin Laxity and Sagging
- Fat Pad Atrophy & Volume Loss
- Ligament Laxity
Thread lifting History & Types of Threads
- Overview of Threads
- Non-Absorbable vs. Absorbable
- Smooth vs. Barbed vs. Cones
- Principles of the technique
- Basic science: Facial and cervical anatomy
- Aging process: How to understand?
- Patient Selection and Procedure
- Patient Selection & Pre-Op Issues o Procedure Room & Supplies o Anesthesia and Preparation of Patient o Procedure in Detail
- Explaining when to use threads and face liftings
- Consultation: Facial analysis and planning
- Type of threads
- Planning of directions and lifting plan
- The “four TCJN Areas”: Temporal, cheeks, jaws and neck
- Local anesthesia
- Post-operative care
- Complications: How to avoid and how to treat
- Nose threads using suspensions and filling techniques
- Eyebrows lifting
- Forehead lifting
- Arm lifting
- Anchoring and fixation methods
- Using threads as an ancillary of sculptra, fillers and fat and PR
Post-Op Care and Possible Complications
- Routine Post-Op Care
- Possible Complications & Side Effects
Thread lifting & Combined Modalities
- Combination with Neurotoxins
- Combination with Dermal Fillers
- Combination with Energy Devices
This training program is totally 4 days (32 hours)
08:30 – 09:00 Coffee / Tea
09:00 – 12:00
12:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 17:00
What will you Learn in PRP (PLATELET RICH PLASMA) İn Cosmetic Medicine
- Concept of Beauty
- Aging: The Prevalent Theory
- When and Why PRP
- When and Why Other Rejuvenation Techniques
- Rules of Rejuvenation
- History of PRP Development in the Last 20 Years
- PRP Mechanisms of Action
- Platelet Harvesting
- Reducing Platelets Poor Plasma
- PRP Preperation
- PRP Injection
- Post Treatment Instructions
- Contraindications and Complications
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Hair Restoration
- Scar Treatment
- Acne Treatment
This training program is totally 1 day (8 hours)
What will you Learn in Special Botulinum Toxin A Course for Dentist Doctor
This Training takes one day.
The content of Botox Course below,
Legal Practice Areas of Dentist and Botulinum Toxin Applications
Place in Dentistry
General Objectives of Botulinum Toxin Applications
History of Botulinum Toxin
Botulinum Toxin Effect Mechanism
Indications and Contraindications
Muscle Building: Histological and Physiological Evaluations
Mimic Muscles and Anatomy
Physiology of Mimic Muscles
Botulinum Toxin Types
Botulinum Toxin Preparations
Bruxism Treatment Options
Botulinum Toxin Applications in Bruxism
Botulinum Toxin Applications for Aesthetic Purposes in Mimic Muscles
BTX Applications in Platysma
HANDS-ON “Practical Application
08:30 – 09:00 Coffee / Tea
09:00 – 12:00
12:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 17:00
postgraduate medical courses in turkey
The MSc in Immunology (Non-Thesis) program at Koç University’s Graduate School of Health Sciences will give you both detailed theoretical information about basic immunological mechanisms, and practical tools to use this information in the field of health.
The aim of the program is to investigate the effect of immunological processes on the formation of diseases, especially cancer, and to develop a translational researcher perspective that addresses critical questions about treatment, and to conduct high-impact studies in this field.
The program offers courses that will allow you to develop a broad multidisciplinary approach to basic immunology knowledge such as advanced clinical immunology, transplantation, neuro-immunology, allergy, autoimmunity, tolerance, tumor immunology, infection, and immunity.
What is unique about our MSc in Immunology?
The MSc in Immunology at Koç University is the first and only program of its kind in Turkey and offers the same level of research facilities and career opportunities that can be expected from highly reputable programs in European or North American universities.
MSc Immunology Non-Thesis students have access through the final project supervisors to Koç University’s Translational Medicine Research Center (KUTTAM) and several of the university’s 300+ research laboratories in a structure that aims to improve human health by bringing together life sciences, social sciences, engineering, and medicine. This helps you as a student to:
- Become comfortable working in a multidisciplinary working culture, as Immunology is an interdisciplinary science.
- Adapt to contemporary technological developments
- Provide important contributions to the development of new solutions for the problems of human health in the medium and long term in Turkey or your own country through all kinds of new treatment options, diagnostic kits, medical device development, medicines, and drugs for the diagnosis, treatment, monitoring and control of diseases, their mitigation and prevention.
- Courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members in Immunology but also from other fields of medicine such as molecular genetics, microbiology, histology, biochemistry, pharmacology, biomedical engineering, pediatrics, dermatology, chest diseases, neurology, ophthalmology, gynecology, internal and surgery giving you an integrated Education.
Is this program the right fit for my academic background and potential?
You may be the type of student we are looking for in our MSc in Immunology Non-Thesis if you:
- Graduated with a good GPA and from a reputable university in Turkey or your country with BS/MS degree in Basic Sciences (biology, chemistry, molecular biology and genetics, physics, mathematics, psychology, etc) or Health Sciences (dentistry, veterinary medicine, medical biology, physical therapy and rehabilitation, nutrition and dietetics, nursing, etc) or MD degree.
- Have taken or are preparing to take one of the required graduate school entrance exams such as GRE or ALES (for Turkish applicants)
- Would like to complete this Master’s degree to be skilled and prepared for a career as an Immunologist in different fields or institutions where immunology studies in biomedical research, healthcare, agriculture, and environmental monitoring are carried out such as universities, the pharmaceutical industry, the biotechnology industry, government-funded institutes, public or private hospitals, laboratories, and research agencies.
- Are able to fund your graduate education and living expenses in Istanbul (housing, meals, books, other) through self-funding or through sponsorship from your employer or other national or international scholarship or educational loan providers.
Application Evaluation and Decision Announcement
• Resume / CV (Personal and Educational Background Information)
• Statement of Purpose
• 3 Recommendation Letters for PhD applicants, 2 Recommendation Letters for MSc applicants
• Official transcripts from all the universities attended
• TOEFL IBT test score: 80 points for PhD and MSc applicants
• GRE test score: 156 points in quantitative for PhD applicants, 149 points in quantitative for MSc applicants
The tuition fee of the MSc Immunology program is 9.800 USD.