Master of Arts in Sociology
Master’s Degree in Sociology
Master Degree In Sociology Abbreviation
M.A. – Master of Arts
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Laws (LLB/Ll.B or LLM/LL.M.)
- Master of Social Work(MSW), though this degree isn’t offered by all universities; one can also earn a doctoral degree in social work after earning an MSW and completing some additional coursework and clinical hours. this is not common however, as the majority go on to obtain their PhDs after completing a graduate program at an accredited university in their respective field(s). this includes:
Master Degree in Sociology Abbreviation
The Master of Arts is a second-level degree that allows students to focus on a specific area of study within the field. The Master of Science focuses on the scientific aspects of sociology, while the Master of Social Work is designed for students who want to work as social workers or counselors.
The abbreviations for master’s degrees with an educational focus include: MEd (Master’s in Education), MEdL (Educational Leadership), and MAT (Teaching English as a Second Language).
The abbreviations for business-related master’s degrees include: MBA (Master’s in Business Administration), MSCS (Masters in Computer Science), MSCE (Masters in Computer Engineering). Other business-related titles include: MSWG (Personal Financial Planning); MSFPP (Financial Planning)
I hope this article has been helpful to you and that you have a better understanding of Master Degree in Sociology Abbreviation. If not, please let me know so I can help you further.