Bs Psychology Tuition Fee
The B.S. in Psychology program is designed to prepare students for careers in the helping professions as well as for graduate study in psychology or related fields. The curriculum includes a broad foundation of knowledge and skills in the liberal arts and sciences, including social, behavioral, and biological sciences; human development; research methods; the role of culture in human behavior; and psychological assessment.
The program also provides students with advanced training in psychological theory and research techniques through courses such as Developmental Psychology, Social Psychology, Cognition, Learning and Memory, Psychological Testing, Psychopathology and Abnormal Psychology, Personality Theory and Research Methods I & II.
Students who successfully complete all requirements of this program will be awarded a bachelor’s degree in psychology by the College of Arts and Sciences at Florida State University.”
Bs Psychology Tuition Fee
BS Psychology Tuition Fee per Subject
- Tuition Fee for each subject:
- $15 per credit hour – Fall and Spring semesters
- $10 per credit hour – Summer semester only
- $5 per credit hour – Winter semester only (if offered)
- Tuition Fee for each semester:
- Fall Semester (21 credit hours): $315.00 to 520.00 depending on whether a student takes an 8-week or 7-week summer session I class, which is not required but may be taken at no additional charge. This cost includes all of your classes, materials, and tuition fees for the entire term. If you take more than one class during this period, then your costs will increase accordingly. For example, if you take two classes in this period then the total cost would be $620-$720; if you take three classes then it would be about $935-$1125; etc..
BS Psychology Standard Tuition Fee Rate
The standard tuition fee rate for BS Psychology is $1,000 per subject (per semester), $2,000 per year and $4,000 annually. This figure is constantly changing as the cost of education rises every year.
BS Psychology Middle Level Tuition Fee Rate
The middle level tuition fee rate is in the range of P13,000 to P16,000 per semester. This may sound pricey, but it’s actually very reasonable when you consider that this doesn’t include other school-related expenses such as:
- Lab fees
- Developmental fee (if applicable)
- Miscellaneous fees like student union membership fee or athletic association fee (depending on the school)
Psychology students will spend about 5 years or more to complete their undergraduate degree. So if you think about it this way, the average tuition could be roughly around P3300 per month for 5 years or about 280K for your whole course!
BS Psychology High Level Tuition Fee Rate
BS Psychology High Level Tuition Fee Rate is $1,000 per subject. The BS Psychology High Level Tuition Fee Rate per Semester is $4,000.
Tuition Fee Rates for the different colleges of the University of the Philippines
The University of the Philippines (UP) tuition fee is divided into two: tuition fee and miscellaneous fees. The tuition fee covers the cost for academic materials such as books, laboratory supplies, and other course materials. It also includes the cost of instruction in all UP campuses. On other hand, miscellaneous fees are non-academic charges payable to the school which may include payment for student organizations (e.g., student council), student publications and publications of faculty members published by UP System units.”
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.